Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Florida Trip: Day 5 - House Party

Day 5

This day was a break for M2's team because it was the younger age groups competing.  So M2 invited 9 of her friends/teammates to the vacation house for an afternoon swim and pizza dinner (I can't do anything more fancy than that).

In the morning, M2 and I went to Walmart to pick up some paper plates, snack, and drinks for the mini-party.

In the afternoon, there was a change of plans.  The girls wanted to swim at the resort where the competition was taking place because most of them were staying there and there was a water slide.  So while M2 went swimming with her friends, M3 and I swam at the house.

Afterwards, I went to pick up M2 from the resort and the pizza on the way home.  Her friends arrived shortly after, but two of the nine could not make it.  I think the girls had a good time and I really want that for M2 because she doesn't usually play the part of hostess.  The girls were laughing and gossiping over dinner.  Then they played for a bit in the game room.  It was the 4th of July so they also went outside to see fireworks from a distance (probably fireworks from Disney).

When the girls left, Uncle Kaka and I went to the airport to pick up M1.  Her flight was delayed and landed after 1:00 AM.  We didn't get back to the house until 2:00.

Big Oh



No comments:

Post a Comment