Friday, November 13, 2015

Menu For Week Oct 5

This was written over a month ago.  I am just posting it today....

Monday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Fried Rice
Dinner - Chicken Drums & Homemade Chinese BBQ Pork 

Tuesday
Breakfast - Eggo & Yogurt
Lunch - McCain's Pizza
Dinner - Steamed Fish & Chinese Ribs

Wednesday
Breakfast - Croissants
Lunch - Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Dinner - Steamed Pork, Squash, Broccoli & Tofu Blocks

Thursday
Breakfast - Egg, Ham & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
Lunch - Instant Noodles
Dinner - Frozen Lasagna, Garlic Bread & Cesear Salad

Friday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -

After 4 weeks of this exercise I realize that I'm quite a boring shopper & eater.  Our shopping lists & menus look pretty much the same every week.  So I think it's time to move on to my next project...

YC

No comments:

Post a Comment