Monday, September 8, 2014

Back To School

First week back to school is done!  Yeah!  I was very happy to be home with the kids this summer but I won't lie - I am even happier that that they are finally back in school.  I know that my kids are happy to be back too.  Last week was almost a blurr - it went by so fast!  My youngest, M3, started JK and although she was excited to go, carrying her backpack all the way to school herself, and walking hand-in-hand with her older sisters, when it was time to go into the gate, she had a complete meltdown!  I guess it was too much for her to handle all at once.  So M3 gave all the parents waving off their little ones on the first day of school quite a show.  It first started with a little whimpering and "Don't leave yet..." but quickly turned into a full fledge wail with tears, "I wanna go home!  Don't leave me!"  while clutching my leg as I am trying to walk away.   The teacher meanwhile trying to pry her off me.  Fortunately, this was only on the first day.  By Friday she was all good, waved a goodbye and headed off to line-up herself!

I think it'll be a while before M1 or M2 posts anything to this blog.  They did a good job in writing some entries and I didn't even have to force them (most of the time) this summer!  Hopefully if they have time during the school year, and when some exciting events happen, they'll feel the urge to write it down and share it.  But if not, there's always next summer!

YC

No comments:

Post a Comment