Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Good Reads

Recently a friend of mine posted on FB a list of  10 books that had an impact on her.  And it got me thinking about some of the books I've read.  I wanted to come up with a meaningful list but I think my books are better described as just a few of my favorite reads.  Almost all of them I've read more than once.  I wanted to include some children's books that I've gotten to love since having my kids, but I decided to make a separate list of those.  And speaking of lists...this exercise has motivated me to make a few more "favorites" lists which I hope to share later on.  So here are my favorite books (in no particular order):

1. The Good Earth - Pearl S. Buck
2. The Memory Keepers Daughter - Kim Edwards
3. Roots - Alex Haley
4. Waiting - Hai Jin
5. An Astronauts Guide To Life On Earth - Chris Hadfield
6. Flowers In The Attic - V.C. Andrews
7. Tuesdays With Morris, The Five People You Meet In Heaven, For One More Day - Mitch Albom
8. Harry Potter & Philosopher's Stone; Chamber Of Secrets; Prisoner Of Azkaban; Goblet Of Fire; Order Of The Phoenix; Half Blood Prince; The Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowlings
9. The Godfather - Mario Puzo

Y.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment