Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Holidays

I played with Olivia a nd Kayla and Jessica and Suniya and Valerie and Ella.  I made a truck on a track when it was my group's turn to do the pictures.

I slept with my dad because I was sick.  And I like to stay with my mom at home.  When I stay at home I don't get kids at school sick.  Today I went to see Dr Chan.

Today is the holidays.  When it is Christmas I will celebrate with my cousins.  On the 27th I am going on vacation with my family.  There will be 24 of us going.  I am going to swim at vacation.

In January I am going to see the ear doctor at the hospital.  I can bring my favorite mommy shirt.   My mom is going with me.  I will be in the room by myself.  My mom will be sitting in the waiting room.   I like Christmas when it is with my whole family.

You should always be friends at school.  My teachers names are Ms S and Ms G.   My school's name is W******r Public School.   I can't wait until Christmas because it is about being with your family.  I am in bed with my mom doing a blog.  My mom is going to put this on our blog.  Last year I was in Ms B and Ms M's class.  I was a JK last year.  This year I am a SK.   My last year's friends were Lucas and Tristen and Dylan and Jessica and Olivia.  Last year I had 5 friends.  

M3

No comments:

Post a Comment