Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top Ten List Of 2015

I have to be honest, I'm glad 2015 is over.  I did it.  We did it.  We made it through & I'm still here - for this I am grateful.  I don't know what will happen in 2016.   But I do know that I will make everyday matter - I will laugh louder & love harder.  Here is my top 10 list for 2015:

10) Watching old episodes of Star Wars & then watching The Force Awakens with the girls - they truly were excited about the movie
9) M1's first sleepover & realizing she really is a big girl now
8) M3's first dance recital
7) M2 & M1's first (and possibly only) duet together - Dream
6) Supporting Pepe & Selina on their Pan-Am torch relay & celebrating afterwards with the only way we know how - A Big Feast
5) My new found peace with faith, spirituality & God
4) My newest niece & nephew - twins D & A
3) All the amazing people (friends & family, new & old) in my life who have kept me focused, calm, sane, & made me feel so loved & blessed
2) My beautiful daughters
1) The Big Oh

YC

No comments:

Post a Comment