Thursday, February 25, 2016

Amazing Blog Site I Want To Share

During the last little while I have been trying to lead a more meaningful life.  A more grateful life.  I slow down and try to really think about what makes me happy,  what I want to spend my money on, and who I want to spend my time with.  Recently I've been inspired to take this up to whole new level!

This week I accidentally came across a blog written by a Canadian ex-pat who currently lives in the U.S.  I thought it was a blog about some guys' experience with his personal finance, investments he made, and his magic formula for 'early-retirement'.  Dime a dozen, lots of stuff out there like this; any ding-a-ling can write a blog, see I'm doing it!  But after 3 days of reading (starting at his first entry) I must say it is life changing.  How do I describe it? I think it is best if you discover it yourself.   Here is the blog site:

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/

I started reading from the first post dated April 2011. After a week of reading I'm only about 6 months into this blog - there is still a lot of reading to go but I am excited to put into practice some of the things I am learning.  More importantly though, it is not just my actions I want to change, but a 'mindset', a way of living, a way of being I hope to accomplish.

Friends, will you join me on this journey?
Y.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment