Friday, December 9, 2016

Future Dreams

I read something recently...

"When most are dreaming of graduations, weddings, family trips, retirement.  I'm just dreaming of another day, another week, another month, that I can spend with the people I love."

Actually I do dream of graduations, weddings, family trips, and retirement.  This is how I dream of those things: I do it with a longing and wonder of whether I will see it happen.  Some days I am determined that I will, some days I am convinced I will not.  This is what goes thru my mind almost everyday.  Thinking about the future, the future of my children, and what it would be like without me.  What keeps me going is the faint hope, the last thread of string I hang on to, that yes, I WILL be here for many more years.

Y.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment