Saturday, October 21, 2017

my day

Today I woke up, brushed my teeth, changed, and ate breakfast. For breakfast I had peanut butter on toast and bean sprouts in chow mein.  Then I watched TV. For lunch I had chick peas fried rice and some kind of noodles.

In the afternoon my sister, my mom, and I went to the bank. I opened a bank account and put in $60. I have lots of money because my birthday is in September.  There were free cookies and juice at the bank.  I ate a cookie but I did not drink juice.

Then we went to the mall. We went to Starbucks and Shopper's Drug Mart. I ordered  small caramel frappucino with no whip cream and no caffeine.  M2 got the same thing.  Mommy got a pumpkin spice latte. We also got a lemon loaf but we did not give any to M1. We texted M1 to see if she wanted Timbits from Tim Horton's but she did not respond. Then we went home.

Now I am doing a blog. Now I am finished my blog. Now I am going to press "Publish".

M3





























































ow  I am doing a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment