Thursday, December 7, 2017

Sick Day

M3 has been home sick for the last 2 days.  In between naps we've watched a movie, played board games & card games, made a "store" in our living room with a flyer for things "on sale", and this morning I convinced her to write a blog. It's short but it did take 15 minutes....Help!  I'm running out of ideas, and it looks like she'll be home tomorrow too!!

********************

Today is Thursday, Dec 7 2017

I have lots of friends at school.

My friends are S*****, H*****, K****, M****, V******, J******, and N***.  All my friend are in my class except for Maddy and  Valerie.  My teacher's name is Ms. Lauglin.  My favorite subjects are music, science, DPA, art, and literacy.  I went to a field trip to Markham Theatre to watch Pinocchio.  We had our first primary assembly.  It was about anti-bullying.  We made posters for anti-bullying .  We had a presentation for science. I wrote a lot.  My principal's name is H. G*****.

M3

No comments:

Post a Comment