Saturday, January 5, 2019

Big Oh's Top Ten List of 2018

10) Watching M1 and M2 dance in competitions.  M1 is becoming a more and more well-rounded dancer.  M2 has 2 moves named after her.

9) John Tavares signs with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

8) M3 performs at her first piano recital.  So nervous but she did a great job.

7) My siblings and my parents.  Why do I think of winning the lottery every week when I already have?

6) Playing card games and board games with M2.  Homer Simpson said no parent has ever enjoyed playing games with their children.  But I do now with M2.  I love watching her enthusiasm and the way she learns strategies.  I don't have to let her win anymore - she can do it on her own.

5) M3 gets her first ever trophy; for basketball.  She was so happy I almost cried.

4) M1 is chosen as valedictorian of her graduating class.

3) My father - I think about him everyday.  He is my real hero.  He did so much for me, my siblings, my family; and I couldn't do anything for him.  I miss him so much.

2) My three girls - you are my hope, my love, my life.

1) My beautiful wife.  Your strength and courage inspire me everyday.  You continue to think about the well-being of everyone around you, even when you should be taking time to pamper yourself.

Big Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment