Friday, June 26, 2015

My First Year Of School

This year I was in junior kindergarten. I liked doing arts and crafts and playing at recess. My friends go out to the big field to learn for next year. I will be a senior kindergartener next year and I will be the boss of people so the teachers will not have so much work when I be a star of the day. When I was in junior kindergarten the teachers had to teach me more than the senior kindergartens. My friends will play with me and their friends so I can play by myself for a little bit. My friends help me and I help them and say ''Hope you feel better''. I will be good next year in senior kindergarten and I will be the best person in my class. When I see the people hurt I will help them and take them to the teacher to get ice. When I help my friends I sit beside them and I like playing with them. When they come to me I know that they want me to play with them. I believe that I will be the best helper to my teacher. I will say that work is fun just like at home and I like learning about loud noises. I want to be the best class ever. School is fun like parties at play places and I wrote a book to my friends and they will love it. When they see it they will be so happy they might want to read it. I get cold sometimes in the winter so I put on my whole jacket and I stick it together near my chin and I look better in winter so I could make a snow angel. At my field trip to the art gallery I saw a plate of clay and I made a garden to bring home. I went to the big field for the play day and I liked the water balloon game. My favourite part of kindergarten was the play day.

                                              M3   (Typed by M2)

No comments:

Post a Comment