Monday, June 29, 2015

My First Sleepover!

This past Friday I had my first ever sleepover! It was at my friend's birthday party. First, we went to Laser Quest for a two round laser tag game. It was really intense because firstly, we were competing against a group of boys, it was all dark so we ended up always tagging each other, and since it was so dark we would run into each other! But on the whole it was so much fun! After that we ate pizza for dinner in one of the party rooms. During dinner we played a game called two truths and a lie.
This is how you play it:

You say three statements which contains two truths and a lie. You don't say what the lie is but, your friend(s) have to guess which is the lie. If they get it right then they win!

After dinner we drove back to my friend A.S. house for the sleepover! First, we all got changed into our pj's and had cupcakes. Then we set up our sleeping bags and got ready to watch the movie Pitch Perfect. during the movie we got bored so we took a break. While we were taking a break my friends started to cut open the balloons with scissors and suck in the helium! so i recorded them and they sounded like chipmunks! After we got bored of that we watched Teen Beach 2 a new movie on family channel. By that time it was 11pm and we still hadn't brushed our teeth! But then, my friend T.A. asked me to go and brush my teeth so, I did. when we got back I layed down and I was out like a light! According to my friends I was the first one asleep! ( Not a surprise ) At 1am in the morning I woke up to the sound of my friends laughing. They were still up! I don't know what happened after that because I fell asleep. Overall it was probably the best - and first - sleepover I had ever been to!

No comments:

Post a Comment