Monday, July 6, 2015

My Playdate

On Friday the 3rd I went to my friends house with 3 other friends. When I first got there we were playing with her dog. Then we went to her basement. She has in her basement a drum set, a jellybean machine and a shelf full of games. I got to play her drum set. Then we all went out to her backyard to eat snacks. I droped an Oreo cookie on the ground and her dog ate it and after that he kept coming to me for more food. After we ate we did face painting. I got a flower, a rainbow,glasses, a beard and fangs on my face. Later we went back to her basement and played a board game called furry animals. We didn't get to finish the game because people had to leave. This playdate was the best playdate I had.

                                                                           M2

No comments:

Post a Comment