Sunday, January 3, 2016

Big Oh's Top Ten List of 2015

Just so you know, my wife and I come up with our lists independently.  Then we compare to see what we have in common.  We are not allowed to revise our list unless it's a special exception.  I think this only happened once or twice.  This year there were no revisions.

10) Family events like BBQs and Christmas parties and our trip to Niagara Falls - just hanging out with them and staying up late.

9) Peaceful and joyful activities with my wife and daughters like the 2000 piece puzzle and playing Hollywood Game Night.

8) Watching Star Wars with my girls.

7) Attending Pan-Am torch relays where my brother and sister were torch bearers.

6) Trip to Great Wolf Lodge.

5) Watching my daughters at dance competitions.

4) Seeing M3 grow up - she finally listens to me now and she had her first dance performance on stage - although, she just smiled and waved at us.

3) M1 and M2 perform a duet together.

2) My three daughters.

1) My amazing and beautiful wife.

Happy New Year!

Big Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment