Sunday, January 1, 2017

Top Ten List Of 2016

I made it!  WE made it through 2016!

My family spent New Year's eve with some of our dearest friends, something I haven't done in a few years.   It was a tiring evening but I am so glad we did it.

Here is my top ten list for this year:

10) Dance Dance & More Dance

9) Netflix & Chinese Cable boxes

8) Watching D & A's first year - 100th Day Party, First Birthday

7) This year's summer holidays when we watched Legend Of The Condor Hereos with our girls AND taught them how to play MJ

6) March Break Cruise with our "Pals" - our first major family vacation since M3 has been born and her first time on an airplane

5) My first "Girlfriend's Trip" in November to Tampa, Florida - could not have imagined it without these 4 amazing women: L.L, H.H, P.T, and N.L.

4) Spending Canada Day in our nation's capital with our beautiful daughters: watching fireworks, learning some Canadian history, trying different restaurants

3) Once again, I could not have made it through this year without my family & friends who laugh & cry with me & remind me everyday how lucky I am to have them in my life.

2) My Beautiful daughters

1) The Big Oh

Y.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment