Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Exhausted - In A Good Way



I'm exhausted - and it's only 12 noon.  Sometimes exhaustion is good.  Right now it feels good.  I feel like I have accomplished a lot.  Today I felt like I needed to keep moving - I wish I had energy like this everyday.  If my body was up to it I'd channel all this energy into cleaning my house.  It would be spotless!  But right now the best I can do is putter around in the kitchen on days like today.

This morning I was able to make my kids a hot breakfast AND a hot lunch (pat on the back) got them out the door on time (barely) and whipped up my morning green juice, Chinese herbal tea (blah), a salad for lunch (enough for 3 meals), banana muffins (for afterschool snack) and my special Chinese sweet potato dessert soup (also enough to last a couple of days).  Whew!

A lot of times it's the little things that add up and before you know it - voila!  It becomes a big deal - or like today, I end up with a kitchen full of food!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment