Monday, August 14, 2017

Yokohama Sushi

Yesterday night my family and I went to Yokohama Sushi for dinner.

The service wasn't great. First, we ordered dinner on the i Pad that they gave us. They didn't have a lot of selection on their menu and the i Pad stopped working a few times. After we ordered, it didn't take very long to come. Sometimes they would deliver food to us that we didn't ever order and they looked like they were bored out of their mind. Whenever we waved them down or wanted to ask them something, they would always ignore us or tell us to wait and they would never come back.

The first item that came was Miso soup. At every other Japanese restaurant they fill the Miso soup, but at this place they only gave us a half bowl!! Then, as our other food came we found that the portions were SO small!! The tempura shrimp was almost half the size of other tempura! As we were finishing off of dishes and ordering some more, we found that a lot of the food didn't taste that good.

On our second order of food, we decided to get some noodles. We got soup ramen, fried and soup udon. When the ramen came there was barely any ramen actually in the soup, it was just soup and mushrooms!! The soup udon had no flavour at all and the fried udon was small so we got another one. We also got beef ribs during our second order. The beef ribs tasted okay, but it was very chewy and it didn't look very cooked.

Overall the dinner was okay, but the dessert is a WHOLE different story. We saved the dessert menu for after we finished our dinner to look at. They didn't have a wide selection just like the main menu. They had 3 types of ice cream and they didn't have VANILLA! Like honestly, what kind of place doesn't have vanilla ice cream. I was angry that they didn't have vanilla ice cream so I went to look for my next favourite dessert, a crème brûlée. Guess what?? They didn't have that either! Which got me even angrier than I was before. I ended up getting a chocolate mousse and my sisters & parents  got mango ice cream, mango tapioca, a tiramisu, durian ice cream and ginger milk. I jut have to say that the pictures are false advertising. All the desserts were miniature size. The tiramisu was the size of a finger and the ice cream looked like a bouncy ball. The mango tapioca barely had any tapioca and looked like yellow-ish water. Then we have my chocolate mousse...the chocolate mousse looked like a piece of TURD!! In the picture it looked like a cup full of yogurt, but in real life...it looks like a small piece of TURD!!!!! The ginger milk didn't even come, but the other dessert did. I was so disappointed at their lack in dessert...actually I was disappointed in their lack of everything.

I would recommend that you don't come and try their food. Thank you for letting me take out my anger on you.

M2

This is the turd I was writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment