Monday, January 1, 2018

Almost Top 10 List Of 2017

Alright, I said I was going to make 2018 start off right.  And the only way to do that is with my annual Top 10 List where I reflect on the many blessings that I have this past year.

9) Old friends coming back into my life with thoughtful messages, coffee/breakfast/lunch dates, and encouraging words
8) A lot of family weddings this year, as well as new babies & baby announcements - reminds me what a blessing it is to have such a large extended family to share in life’s happiest moments
7) Watching my oldest nieces and nephews finishing their school careers and start their work careers & yet still being close with my kids and being amazing role models for them.
6) This summer we took our girls to visit some of the places where we grew up.  During our “staycation” we taught the kids that you don't need to spend a lot of money or go far away to try new things & create amazing family memories
5) Spending time with my family - a winter get-away in February to Florida
4) Watching M1 get out of her comfort zone and excel in different activities - basketball & badminton teams, poetry contests, music, just to name a few
3) M2 a finalist in Markham’s Got Talent
2) We’ve had some breakthrus with issues M3 was having over the last couple of years & seeing her try new things like piano lessons, art classes, sports, have been amazing
1) Big Oh - so much has changed but one thing remains constant is your love & support.

Y.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment