Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Almost Time

Its almost time till school's out and I'm half sad half happy, for all those teachers out there reading this. Today my class had an ice-cream sundae party and was nice enough to share it with two other classes. We also watched The Lorax, and in my French class we watched The Cat in the Hat in French (obviously). We also started watching The Lego Movie which you've probably heard of. But what I'm most exited about is my teacher M.K. said that we could go to the park tomorrow morning if there was good whether. I can't wait for summer because I'm going to Niagara Falls and I have a dance workshop to go to. But I'm really excited to spend time with my family. So, schools out tomorrow and were basically just signing each others yearbook. The boys usually go cray cray writing phone numbers on each others arms not in the yearbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment