Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Last Day

Today was my last day of school. I delivered to my science teacher a present from one of my friends who came to Menchies with me. Anyway, I was going to give it to him when my friend said, "Put it on his desk!"  So I did, and he asked me, " What did you give me?".  I said, "Nothing,...", and he said, "Thank you for giving me nothing", when really it was from my friend.

After that most of the grade 2,3,4, and 5 classes went to the park. I saw M2 and my cousin C.E. We didn't play but I got so hot I went to the splash pad to get misted. All my other friends were soaking wet! I went the second time and got a lot more wet! My cousin in Gr. 5 was waiting with me and M2 to go on a baby swing that some girl was taking forever on! We all had a super fun time at the park! When we were walking back to the school my science teacher told me to tell the girls behind him to stop poking him so I said, "Stop poking me!" because he told me to say that.

When we got back to school we started to sign each other's yearbooks. My science teacher signed mines and my friend's, and he wrote to my friend to never stop smiling because it's infectious. I had a great last week of school and last day, and tomorrow I have a sleepover with my cousins C.E. and N.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment