Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Why Am I Doing This?

So why am I doing this?   Why blog now?  I think the majority of blogs out there want to share some useful information they have.  Perhaps teach something, or bring light to a cause they are passionate about.  Maybe even to sell something and make some money.  Really for me it's none of the above.  I just have a some free time on my hands and want to do something to 'exercise' my brain.   I also think it is a great way to have my kids read and write during the summer holidays in the name of doing something 'fun'.  It's worked already - see previous post by M1!  But my friend L.W. did point out that writing  is cathartic (is that the same as therapeutic?).  So maybe that's why.  Regardless the reason I hope you enjoy reading these posts.  I purposely did not allow comments but the hubby wants me to allow it, so we may change that in the future.  I figure if someone I know  wants to comment on something you'll know how to reach me.  The hubby said he will post something soon....and he doesn't want to be referred to as O.C. in our blog.  So what does he want to go by?  Big O, of course - so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment