Sunday, June 29, 2014

Taste of Asia

Today I went to the Taste of Asia. It was a bit crowded because other than food stands they had rides. Although the bad part of Taste of Asia is that it REEKS with stinky socks! The whole time M2 was holding her nose. Big O pointed out that there was a stand that said stinky tofu and one other one I found said stinky fries. The only thing I ate there was potato chips and taro chips swirled around a stick. I really liked the taro chips but not really the potato chips because there was too much grease. The taro chips did not have ANY grease at all. All the food there had total grease on it. So, we just got the taro chips the potato chips and some ice cream from an ice cream truck. I didn't get ice cream I got a blueberry slushie. So after all that we sat in my car trunk and ate our food. If anyone that works at Taste of Asia is reading this, next time no grease. It just gave me bad poo.

M1

No comments:

Post a Comment