Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two More Days Left

Today is Tuesday.  Only 2 1/2 days left in the school year.  Summer vacation.  Going to be lazy this summer.  No summer camps/school planned for the kids.  Cicumstances have enabled me to be off work for the entire summer.  Going to sleep in everyday and do whatever we feel like without too much planning.  Shouldn't summer vacation be like that?

We do have a few fun things planned already though.  There's a tea party hosted by Auntie H.H. in her beautiful garden.  I have paint nite booked with H.H., L.L., and N.L.  And I think a brunch is being planned by LQ.L.   Of course we have Canada's Wonderland a few more times - we do have a season's pass, you know.

I've said it before.....it's always nice to have fun things to look forward to.  It certainly makes the time go by faster and it keeps my mind on all the positive people and energy I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment