Thursday, June 30, 2016

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE 

Yesterday I went to watch the movie Central Intelligence with my friends H.M, C.L, A.T, and D.L. My mom also came to chaperone. It was a great movie, and it was even better that I got to watch it with my friends! My favourite actor in that movie is Kevin Hart. I liked his character because the character (Calvin) said and did a lot of funny things. He was also the kind of puny looking compared to "The Rock" Johnson, who was also playing a main role in the movie. I enjoyed watching the movie yesterday and I think A.T. enjoyed it the most, because all I could notice was her laughing.

The plot of the movie is that there is a "puny looking" guy named Calvin Joyner (Kevin Hart) who is an accountant, who was really popular in high school. Then, there is a guy who is really muscular named Bob Stone, ("The Rock" Johnson) but known as Robbie Weirdick in high school, who went to high school with Calvin, but was bullied because of being obese. After high school he starts to work out, and eventually joins the CIA. Bob finds Calvin and asks him to help him on a mission because he needs Calvins "super sweet accounting skills" to find the last piece of the puzzle. The mission is that there is a bad guy named "The Black Badger" who is selling     to this other dude. I don't want to spoil it for you, so you're going to have to watch the movie yourself! But, if you really want to know what happens in the movie, go look it up on Google. 

                              M1

No comments:

Post a Comment