Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Six More Months To Catch Up

I just realized my numbers show I have been really slacking off this year.  I have lots of excuses - kid's dance schedule too hectic, so many weekly & monthly appointments/check-ups, and I'm just plain tired!  But writing is cathartic and it does calm me & puts a lot of things in perspective once I see it in black & white, so I really should make it a weekly, if not a daily, exercise!   My blog posts for 2014 (from June - Sept) showed a whopping 41!  For the entire 2015 a respectable 34 - that's still at least 2-3 a month.   It is now halfway thru 2016...and I've done 7! Not only that, I think only M3 is the only daughter that has contributed anything this year.

And I'm about to change that (hopefully)....

I was inspired last night by a blog from another local mom. Check it out...

https://hipteachermama.wordpress.com/

Sometimes there is so much on our plates we live in almost a bubble.  We are so focused at our jobs, our children, our families, we think we are so alone in our experiences and what we do.  Well, we are not.  There are tons of people out there who can relate, share, empathize with us.  We just need to take the time to stop, look, & listen (read).

Y.C.






No comments:

Post a Comment