Thursday, June 30, 2016

My School Year

The school year ended on Wednesday June 29 and it was a half day until 11:50.  This year I was in grade 4 and it was an amazing year!! This was the first year I had a male teacher and it was pretty cool. We did lots of different things this year. One thing that I really enjoyed was Track and Field. I got 8 ribbons and I was really happy about it because I wasn't really expecting to get that many ribbons. After we did Track and Field at school I made it to Areas for 400 meters and high jump. After that at high jump I got first at Areas and got to go to Regionals!! At Regionals I got third and didn't make it to Provincials. Although I was still really happy that I made it that far!! Moving on to the next subject...This year I made a lot of new friends because I was never in their class before. Now we like to work together and be in the same field trip groups. And speaking of field trips, this was my first year going to a museum. My class went to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum). It was a fun trip and there were lots of things to see like Ancient Civilizations, Dinosaurs, and Rocks and Minerals. My favourite subject this year was Math. I liked it because when we did a probability unit we got to make our own board games that involved probability. I also like it because I am good at doing all the operations in Math. Another big thing that happened this year was that it was my first year to learn French. I really enjoyed doing French this year. We did a lot of different things in French class like learning lots of beginner French words, and we played games to help us learn too. One last thing I'm going to say is that we do a reading log race and whoever read it the most and handed it in the most gets a prize. I honestly thought it was going to be something cheap from Dollarama but it was actually a $10 Indigo gift card!! After all that information is very surprising but the most surprising thing was that I won the $10 Indigo gift card!!! After all this explaining I realized that I had an amazing grade four year.


                                                     M2

No comments:

Post a Comment