Thursday, June 30, 2016

GRADE 6 

This past year in grade six was one to  remember. My teacher Ms. K was probably my favourite and best teacher I've ever had. She helped my classmates and I so much throughout the year, and not just help with schoolwork, she taught us life lessons. Even though sometimes she would get really and I mean REALLY mad at us, she would always make it up to us. Ms. K if you're reading this, I want you to know it was a pleasure being in your class this year, and PLEASE teach grade seven! I can't wait to see what is waiting for me in grade seven.

I also want to acknowledge my friends in grade six who were always there for me and who made me laugh. H.M. is my best friend. We've been best friends since we started school, so now it's been 8 years! He's always been there for me and to make me laugh. I can't wait to see where our friendship takes us in life!  Another one of my friends is I.Y. I've only known her for 2 years but she feels like a sister to me! Not that I don't like my real sisters. A.T. is a friend that I just made this year. And I've got to say for one year, I've gotten to know you well. We've also had good times together with I.Y.! C.L. Is a friend I've know since kindergarten , although I had never considered her as friend, just a peer. This year has been great with her from her bad jokes to our amazing friendship. E.A. is someone I just met this year and she is always there to help me with anything if I ask. I hope she is in my class next year! D.L. was one of my cousins friends in grade 4, and I just met him this past year. He always makes me laugh, and I really hope we're in the same class next year, so you can tell me jokes so I don't have to suffer from C.L's. B.F. is also a friend I met this year and she has been there for me this whole year, and I have been there for her. And I'd like to name some of my other friends from this year, S.H., C.K., V.L., C.N., D.R.,E.S., and L.Y. I'd also like to thank my dance team for being there for me. D.C. S.C. J.R. P.H. L.C. A.S. T.A. E.C. M.V. Thanks for everything!
                             M1

No comments:

Post a Comment