Friday, July 18, 2014

Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets vs Prisoner of Azkaban

Since my last blog I have been spending most of my time reading the second and third Harry Potter. In this blog I am going to compare them.

          Chamber of Secrets                                                        

The basilisk and Aragog really freaked me out because they were oversized monsters. I didn't really like when Draco called Hermionie a mud blood because he should be the mud blood! I found it really exciting when Harry could speak Parseltouge and he could open the chamber to save Ginny. I was really shocked when Tom Riddle was actually Lord Voldemort. I really liked this one because it was so exciting.


      Prisoner of Azkaban

The movie was my favourite movie because it explains everything about Harry's life, like how he has a godfather and how his mom and dad got killed ( Peter Pettigrew was a double agent - the secret keeper for his parents and working for Lord Voldemort.) The most exciting part was when Malfoy got hit by Buckbeak.


If I had to choose the Prisoner of Azkaban was my favourite because it explains everything.

M1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment