Thursday, July 3, 2014

Wonderland

Yesterday I went to Canada's Wonderland with my cow-fu & cow-mo (that's my uncle J.L. & my aunt T.L).  I went on  rides and my sister went on  rides.  My favorite ride was Timberwolf Falls and I got soaked!  I also went on White Water Canyon, Wilde Beast, The Fly, Dragon Fyre, and on a Trampoline.  I did Timberwolf Falls and White Water Canyon for the first time and I had to wear my cow-fu's XX-Large shirt because I got so wet.  I got a cherry mixed with blue raspberry icee.  And we got Tiny Tom's donuts.  For lunch we had Manchu Wok.  We had noodles and beef & rice & sweet & sour pork & vegetables.  It tasted good.  At 1:30 we saw an acrobatic show.  They jumped off a tower and bounced off a trampoline and did flips in the air.  I like hanging out with my cow-fu and cow-mo.

M2

No comments:

Post a Comment