Monday, July 7, 2014

I Read Harry Potter!

During the past few days I have been reading Harry Potter. A few days ago I finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.  During the first few chapters I thought it would be boring, but once I got to the middle of the book I couldn't put it down!  And I probably finished it in about 3 or 4 days.  After I read the whole book I watched half of the movie with my mom, my dad and M2 and M3.    I watched the other half of the movie with my mom and my cousin.

My favourite part was when Harry was playing in the Quidditch tournament as the seeker and  caught the golden snitch and got the Gryffindor House 150 points. All of my least favourite parts was when Draco Malfoy kept saying mean things about the Gryffindor House and good things about the Slytherin House. The most exciting part of it in my opinion was when Gryffindor won the house cup! The scariest part of the movie in my opinion was when Professor Quirrell took of his turban and Harry killed him!

Now that I am done reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone I am reading the second Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

The Big Kahuna (M1)

No comments:

Post a Comment