Sunday, September 4, 2016

Dance Boot Camp

This past week M1 and I went to Dance Boot Camp. It was 4 hours from 4:00-8:00 so it was really intense. I will be listing all the classes from my favourite to least favourite.

Jazz Fusion (Bree): I liked this class because our teacher was Ms.Kate form the Next Step and the choreography wasn't that hard. I also liked it because we used a song I was familiar to (Me Too - Meghan Trainor) and most of the classes I didn't know the song.

Contemporary (Hani): I enjoyed this class because the teacher was nice and the choreography was easy and fun to do.

Stretch (Christina): I also liked this class because the instructor was nice and we did partner stretches that were very useful.

Acro (Kim): This class was good because I like Acro and I'm good at it and the teacher was nice.

Contemporary (Tiffany): This class was okay because I liked the combo that we did but the teacher would keep talking about her helper. She said that when we are older we should be like her.

Turning (Joe); This class was also okay because he was nice but some of the things we did across the floor were hard.

Musical Theatre (Jamie): I didn't really enjoy this class as much as other because although he was a nice instructor the move were kind of inappropriate.

Musical Theatre (Jay): I didn't like this class because we were supposed to do Musical Theatre but he made us sing which a lot of people didn't like.

Hip Hop (Apolonia): This class wasn't very fun because the moves were really fast and she didn't give us a lot of time to practice.

Jazz (Shawn): I didn't like this class either because we were supposed to do Jazz but we ended up doing Contemporary which I didn't like because we had Contemporary right after that. Also the teacher said that he only liked teaching one student and the rest of us were being rude which wasn't true.

M2


No comments:

Post a Comment