Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My First Day Of School

Today is the first day of school.  I am in grade one.  My teacher's name is Mrs. S****.  My teacher had a surprise for us.  The surprise was a caterpillar.  I liked my classroom.    My best friend is V****** and she is in my class.  I also played other children in the yard.  A lot of those children were nice.  I went to another classroom and I listened to a story.  The teachers were reading a story together and showing us how to read like buddies and she didn't show us the pictures.  Afterwards she showed us the pictures.  I had a long day.  I liked the big school yard and I played with lots of different people.  I did school work today.  My school work was writing numbers and reading.   I even found my sisters in the schoolyard.  My grandpa came to pick me up from school.  That's all I want to tell you.  I'll tell you more tomorrow.

M3

No comments:

Post a Comment