Friday, July 22, 2016

Keep On Dancing

I've written about my daughter's dance classes before.  I've written about how much enjoyment they get out of it.  I've written about all the positive experiences it has given us as a family and about the friendships they've made along the way.  I still have the same sentiments but lately I've been thinking really hard about the coming dance season and whether it is time for some changes. 

There are definitely aspects of dance I will miss as my children move out of this world: the family trips to competitions, the excitement when they learn new routines, seeing them beautiful & strong on stage full of confidence as they tell a story through the music & their bodies. 

So after some thought we have decided to continue with the same craziness that has been our life for the past 3 years - our life as a competitive dance family.  So no, it is not time to scale down yet.  We shall see how this year goes. 

To be continued....

Y.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment