Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My Cousin's 100 Day Celebration

On Sunday I went to my cousin's 100-Day Celebration at Dragon Legend.  My cousin's name is E***** C***.  She is a baby, she is cute and chubby.  She has a big brother.  Her brother's name is E**** C***.  He is 3 years old.  He played with me and my other cousin N*******.  We walked around the restaurant and played nicely together.  

Dragon Legend is a buffet.  At a buffet you get your own food whenever you're ready.  You don't have to wait for the waitress to fill in your order.   There was crab, shrimp, broccoli, and yellow noodles.  There was also Peking Duck.  My favorite was the veggies. 

I sat at the kid's table with my cousins.  Their names are Ga, Hong, Wai, Big S & Little S, C.E., & N.E.  My sisters were also at my table.  My grandparents were also sitting with us.  There were also other people at Dragon Legend.  I had a fun & wonderful time with my cousins. 

M3



No comments:

Post a Comment