Friday, July 15, 2016

THE LAND OF STORIES
(SPOILERS!)

So, I have recently been reading a new book series called, "The Land of Stories." There are 5 books in the series (so far) and I have read them all. Now, I may or may not spoil a few details about the book, so I'm sorry if I do😁. This book takes is written by Chris Colfer and takes place in modern day time. There are twins, a boy, and girl, Alex and Connor Bailey, who are total opposites. Alex is an A+ student whereas Connor is the one to fall asleep during class. But there is one thing they share, they love fairy tales, especially when their dad tells them ones that they had never even heard of! But that all changes when their dad dies in a car accident. Soon after that they discover a fairy tale world inside of their grandmothers fairy tale book! And they learn that (SPOILER ALERT!!!) their grandmother is the fairy godmother! That basically sums up the first book. But, if you want to follow the rest of Alex and Conner's adventures, then read the next 4 books!

I really enjoyed reading this book and if I had to rate it, I would give it 4.5 stars. The reason for this is, the book is so good and includes every little detail that you should know. But, as it does give you every little detail, it doesn't give you all the details right away. Or the author would give you wrong information and then when you get the actual facts/details you would go OHHHHH.... So what I'm saying is, I don't like the suspense or, cliffhangers. That would be the only thing I would think of as a thumbs down. But other than that, this series was amazing to read and I hope it continues!

                                  M1♍️

No comments:

Post a Comment