Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Birthday Party!

On Friday July 15th I had my birthday party. It was kind of early because people usually go on trips when my real birthday is happening. Anyways, we had a movie and dinner party. Three of my friends from dance came to the party. The movie that we watched was "The Secret Life Of Pets". I thought it was a very good movie. Warning:If you want SPOILERS than keep reading on and if you don't than stop reading after this sentence. The movie was about what your pets do when you're not home. The main character is Max and he is having the perfect life with his amazing owner Katie until she brings home a new dog Duke. At first Max and Duke don't like each other and want to get rid of each other. Then when a pet care person takes then to the park and they get lost they find themselves trapped by abandoned pets. They go down the sewers with the other pets and find lots of other abandoned pets. Meanwhile his friends back at his apartment go out on a hunt to try to find their friends. Soon enough the pets meet up and go home together to their own owners. After the movie my friends and I went to go have dinner at Milestones. Then we drove my friends home and in the car we opened gifts. I got Scratch Art, A Tin Can Robot, Edible Bubbles, and an Ice Cream Kit. I had a fun and enjoyable birthday party with my friends.




                                                                  M2

No comments:

Post a Comment